Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @WFTDA GGRD! 5 days ago
- @tay_zaro Good for you, it's pricey, but "eat the rich". Because when times are tough, the rich still have money. 5 days ago
- Keeping the small problems small! twitter.com/DanHeifermanMD… 1 week ago
- @covid19rip1 @tay_zaro Condolences dear Tay. 3 weeks ago
- @Naomielizabet QQQQ 3 weeks ago
- RT @PSPNpl: Women's rights are human rights. ⚡️ Drug users' rights are human rights. 🍀 #strajkkobiet #piekłokobiet #wyroknakobiety #drugpo… 3 weeks ago
- @KeyBarrettMSc Too busy having orgasms? 4 months ago
- @amandapalmer Preach! 5 months ago
- @amandapalmer Fuck well? 5 months ago
- @joshfoxfilm @NaomiAKlein @MichaelEMann @ayanaeliza @MMFlint @thenation Sorry guy, he is speaking truth. 7 months ago
- @AskCiti Can you confirm that a call from 844-386-3284 is from Citibank, not a scam? 7 months ago
- @amandapalmer Duck! You silly Goose, or you'll get hit with a plate. 7 months ago
- @amandapalmer Letting go of those things that no longer serve me. Becoming more of service myself. Recognizing the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @AOC: It is stomach-churning that the first thoughts these Senators had to a dire & classified #COVID briefing was how to profit off thi… 8 months ago
- @Miss_Tea_Maven Wake me when it's over. 8 months ago
- RT @Snowden: Your smartphone broadcasts your exact location thousands of times per day to dozens of different companies. Each has the power… 11 months ago
- @tay_zaro I charge people sneezing in public after the 2nd "god bless you". After the third one it's 50 cents. Aft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- @rachelwalexande #MeToo 1 year ago
- @thederbyapex That's why I volunteer my #chiropractic services to the #GothamGirls #GGRD. Traveling to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @GermanMistress2 Have you explored ocean swimming? The salt water is great for the skin. Also, the added dimension… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago