Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @gothamgirls Great time last night at the Derbyutaunt Ball. Thanks for the shout out as a sponsor; just to clarify… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @PhizLair "Walk a mile in another's shoes". You will want to be that far away when they discover you stole them. 1 month ago
- @suzyhotrod55 Just discovering the WFMU website. Glad to find your archived shows. (Additionally as an early riser… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @RealRonHoward Superbowl? Best time to go shopping, the stores here are all open and empty of other customers. 1 month ago
- A must see show y'all. twitter.com/sydneywayser/s… 5 months ago
- @Naomielizabet #MeToo 5 months ago
- @neilhimself Someone had to say it. If not, this would have fallen onto me. THANKS! 6 months ago
- @BDHnetwork @BryceDHoward Great pics, thanks 6 months ago
- @ReaganMatt Yikes! 6 months ago
- @NYCMayorsOffice @nycHealthy It's about time. 6 months ago
- @Gothamist Oops, I got mixed up, used my roommate's tuba. 7 months ago
- @andrewburri Hi guy, what are you doing these days. Say hi sometimes.....soon. 9 months ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Buddhists see all as interdependent. Our opponents may show us sides of ourselves we find abhorrent. In that, Trump is iro… 9 months ago
- @Naomielizabet The more I look at this pic, the more fun and weird stuff pops out at me.💘 10 months ago
- So should these cells be collecting social security? If a collection of cells are considered a human being by the "… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 months ago
- @Teresamarienyc Please call if you want to make an appointment. 212-254-4586 11 months ago
- @AccuGroove Where can I audition your cabs in NYC? 1 year ago
- @AlessaCrow Just listened, yes I measured before and after, it works! 1 year ago
- @jenniferfragoso Nice sharing a bit of Coltrane and #chiropractic with you. 1 year ago
- Love her sense of humor and song. twitter.com/Naomielizabet/… 2 years ago