Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @PhizLair "We're on a mission from god" 1 week ago
- RT @AlexanderSoros: Trump’s Election Lies Are Fueling a New GOP Voter Suppression Crusade vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/t… via @VanityFair 2 weeks ago
- RT @giavanam: The hardcopy is here at last! So proud to be part of this incredible collaboration centering the experiences and voices of wo… 3 weeks ago
- @gothamderby I am reminding our skaters that y'all can still get care at my office during this lockdown. Just conta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @Cybill_Troy Mild for an NYC winter,upper 30's to mid 40's. Occasional dips below freezing. 1 month ago
- @AudiophiliacMan Looks great. I still need info on my Reisong Mk3 amp. How do I set bias on new 300B tubes. ANy con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @AudiophiliacMan Looking for biasing information on the Reisong mk3. Can I bias the 300B output tubes easily. Bette… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @AOC Back then there were anti-usury laws in place. 2 months ago
- @IRuleSubsDrool It is constantly evolving and / or refining. 2 months ago
- @neilhimself The good news is this, no mice would get in as well. 2 months ago
- Can't argue with this logic! #WearAMaskSaveALife twitter.com/alyankovic/sta… 2 months ago
- @WFTDA GGRD! 3 months ago
- @tay_zaro Good for you, it's pricey, but "eat the rich". Because when times are tough, the rich still have money. 3 months ago
- Keeping the small problems small! twitter.com/DanHeifermanMD… 3 months ago
- @covid19rip1 @tay_zaro Condolences dear Tay. 3 months ago
- @Naomielizabet QQQQ 3 months ago
- RT @PSPNpl: Women's rights are human rights. ⚡️ Drug users' rights are human rights. 🍀 #strajkkobiet #piekłokobiet #wyroknakobiety #drugpo… 3 months ago
- @KeyBarrettMSc Too busy having orgasms? 6 months ago
- @amandapalmer Preach! 8 months ago
- @amandapalmer Fuck well? 8 months ago