Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @gothamderby: The wait is OVER — live, in-person Gotham Roller Derby games are back! Two All-Boro Mash Up teams will be facing off in… 1 day ago
- @eliza_relman @AOC Mazaal Tov! 1 day ago
- RT @OpenSociety: In the face of a record number of deaths from drug overdose in the United States, the Biden administration’s recently rele… 4 days ago
- @neilhimself If you want , for a. night or two,you can crash here. Get adjusted too ;) 4 days ago
- RT @JDCocchiarella: Dear Elon Musk, No one wants Trump on Twitter. Sincerely, All Americans 1 week ago
- RT @OSFKasia: Nice history of NYC harm reduction, from early ActUP to opening of safe consumption rooms. Great photoes by @grahammacindoe:… 1 week ago
- RT @gothamderby: 🚨Tryouts - save the date!!!🚨 Want to skate with Gotham? Now’s your chance. Registration is now open for league tryouts, w… 1 week ago
- RT @LoriCKW: *Missouri is joining Louisiana in making IUDs and Plan B illegal. *Arizona GOP Senate candidate calls for condoms to be bann… 1 week ago
- RT @DrugPolicyOrg: As the overdose crisis grows, U.S leaders call for more punitive approaches that harm people. The recent vote by the CO… 1 week ago
- @RealRonHoward Thanks for your message, I only have had the pleasure of knowing Bryce from her NYU days here in NYC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @clairecmc: I can’t in good conscience recommend young women go to colleges in states where taking a morning after pill could make them… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Birchall_Jon: “The climate plan from billionaire George Soros’s investing firm Soros Fund Management — among the most detailed and tran… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thisisnaomie: If one more raven says “nevermore” to me, I swear to god… https://t.co/qgQTnnTar7 3 weeks ago
- RT @joeamon: 👇 Visit rights.health to watch interviews with #rights activists, browse the resource library, and register to take… 3 weeks ago
- RT @OSFKasia: We welcome Biden admin's new strategy on drugs - 1st one to recognize life-saving & evidence-based interventions to address o… 3 weeks ago
- RT @georgesoros: Even as laws increasingly threaten reproductive rights, one company—with support from the Soros Economic Development Fund—… 1 month ago
- RT @NYTHealth: “Should you wear a mask when you’re in an aluminum tube, shoulder to shoulder with people for six hours?” one public health… 1 month ago
- RT @OpenSociety: Early on, our founder George Soros recognized a just approach to drugs—focused on support, not punishment, of people who u… 1 month ago
- RT @ethannadelmann: Review of #Medicaid prescriptions from 2011-19 found significant reductions in prescriptions for #pain, #depression, #a… 1 month ago
- RT @RafaelPFigueroa: “We need to decriminalize drug possessions; these laws disproportionately drive people of color incarceration while fa… 1 month ago