Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @UdiACLU: New Jersey once again ranks worst in the nation when it comes to racial disparities in prison, almost triple the nationwide av… 3 days ago
- RT @AOC: This issue is bigger than ideology. It is a moral imperative for humanity and our planet’s future to reduce and eventually elimina… 3 days ago
- RT @AOC: We cannot advance legislation that makes the climate crisis worse. The Exxon-designed “bipartisan” infrastructure plan worsens em… 3 days ago
- RT @AlexanderSoros: No country is safe until we're all safe! Proud to see @OpenSociety join other funders in ensuring equitable access to v… 3 days ago
- jpost.com/health-and-wel… 3 days ago
- @ShimaOliaee @PopUpMag Ooh Ooh, I gotta come see you. 6 days ago
- @Gothamist $50 isn't even "lunch money" in this town. Add a zero to that fine. Also have mask dispensers at the entrances. 3 weeks ago
- @ryangrim Because this way we know that it works. Like Pfizer letting Israel be the guinea pig for their Covid19 vaccine. 4 weeks ago
- opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/the-o… 4 weeks ago
- @ConanOBrien WHat is he whispering? 1 month ago
- @AlexanderSoros @OpenSociety @laurasilber @OSFAlbania @ADobrushi Bravo on doing this work, and still helping out in Haiti. 1 month ago
- @amandapalmer Is it in? 1 month ago
- @osfEUpolicy @OSFKasia Too little, and I suppose too late. 2 months ago
- @etravisrust Also has the narrowest waist. 2 months ago
- @MODELIONS It "Depends" 2 months ago
- @Mollysdailykiss About right I guess. 2 months ago
- I’m joining with 590,000+ fellow @MoveOn members to put pressure on @usantidoping, @wada_ama, and @iocmedia!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @tay_zaro Dollars or people? 3 months ago
- @Epiphora Wanna hear her say "suck it bitch". 3 months ago
- @thisisnaomie Shalom sweetie! 3 months ago