Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @AmoneyResists: Just gonna leave this here. Please vote accordingly. #RoevemberIsComing https://t.co/45NMqaqINN 5 hours ago
- RT @tatyanaodesssa: He was my daughter’s buddy, it was always separate hug for her. He could find the words for everyone despite his age. H… 5 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: We are so very lucky to have @RepJeffries as a public servant in this country. Listen to the very end. He says exactly… 1 day ago
- RT @OpenSociety: Relying on COVID vaccine makers concentrated in developed countries has led to inequitable access for lower-income countri… 1 day ago
- RT @FridaGhitis: You want to see courage: Women in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan hold a protest in support of Iran. One sign says: “Iran h… 2 days ago
- RT @MVoltairine: https://t.co/dhmWaKOWJv 3 days ago
- RT @buitengebieden: Cat-egory 3 hurricane.. https://t.co/ookM6MrZKn 3 days ago
- RT @amandapalmer: i signed this, as did many of my fellow writers. if you love libraries, please spread the word. 3 days ago
- RT @OpenSociety: “The case for multilateralism looks stronger than ever, partly because of the pigheadedness and head-in-sand approach of s… 4 days ago
- RT @AscentChiro: Headache Study: #Chiropractic Twice As Effective As Medication Alone, With Fewer Side Effects ascentchiropractic.com/headache-study… #get… 4 days ago
- RT @michelebgoodwin: Justice Clarence Thomas failed to report nearly $700,000 of his wife's income, checking a box that said "none" on disc… 4 days ago
- @MVoltairine So glad I'm not a praying mantis, I still have my head. 6 days ago
- Join me at Mass Action to Defend Abortion Access & Defeat the Right! action.womensmarch.com/events/mass-ac… 6 days ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Word! https://t.co/eKnxny5Ycu 6 days ago
- RT @drninaansary: The violent and inhumane treatment of a woman peacefully protesting by the police force in Iran. Shame on the the UN for… 6 days ago
- RT @FridaGhitis: Russia: Womens’s protest in Yakutsk. Chant: Give us back our grandfathers. (Men as old as 62 being forced to go fight in U… 6 days ago
- RT @Omid_M: Fearless! During the funeral of Javad Heydari, one of the victims of the current protests in Iran, started after #MahsaAmini’s… 6 days ago
- @AlexanderSoros Happy 5783! 6 days ago
- @MVoltairine Hugs R US 6 days ago
- RT @TheLancet: "Harm reduction and other proven public health interventions need to be at the centre of a new, regulation-based approach to… 1 week ago