Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @euronewstravel I knew I would find it someday. 1 week ago
- @tay_zaro One would think you were Italian. 1 week ago
- @tay_zaro A treat to see you for us as well. Now when will you be in so I can treat you? 1 week ago
- @tay_zaro Less hassle for all of us. 1 week ago
- @thisisnaomie I'm trying but it's hard to drive like thisssss. Oopsie 1 month ago
- @tay_zaro Also need boundaries. 1 month ago
- @PhizLair "We're on a mission from god" 1 month ago
- RT @AlexanderSoros: Trump’s Election Lies Are Fueling a New GOP Voter Suppression Crusade vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/t… via @VanityFair 2 months ago
- RT @giavanam: The hardcopy is here at last! So proud to be part of this incredible collaboration centering the experiences and voices of wo… 2 months ago
- @gothamderby I am reminding our skaters that y'all can still get care at my office during this lockdown. Just conta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @Cybill_Troy Mild for an NYC winter,upper 30's to mid 40's. Occasional dips below freezing. 2 months ago
- @AudiophiliacMan Looks great. I still need info on my Reisong Mk3 amp. How do I set bias on new 300B tubes. ANy con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @AudiophiliacMan Looking for biasing information on the Reisong mk3. Can I bias the 300B output tubes easily. Bette… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @AOC Back then there were anti-usury laws in place. 4 months ago
- @IRuleSubsDrool It is constantly evolving and / or refining. 4 months ago
- @neilhimself The good news is this, no mice would get in as well. 4 months ago
- Can't argue with this logic! #WearAMaskSaveALife twitter.com/alyankovic/sta… 4 months ago
- @WFTDA GGRD! 4 months ago
- @tay_zaro Good for you, it's pricey, but "eat the rich". Because when times are tough, the rich still have money. 4 months ago
- Keeping the small problems small! twitter.com/DanHeifermanMD… 4 months ago