Your first visit will take forty minutes to an hour. After entering your basic information, some history, and main concern: I will go over it with you, and discuss how my care might help. Then after taking postural photographs, I will do a chiropractic examination, and go right to work. I love to explain the work as I work, and observe how you are re responding to responding to each procedure. When I think I’m done, I take an after picture, making sure there is a change in the right direction.
Usually I will take a couple of more minutest to start on the education of how best to sleep, stand, and sit. These issues make a huge difference in how well you hold these corrective adjustments.
You are paying for the first visit, but, the rest of the week is free. Usually you will be seen two more times. I’m still checking to see how you are responding to the work, Answering questions, and continuing the education of self care.
At the end of this week, I will make my recommendations for further care, if needed, and a treatment plan you can live with.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @Snowden: Your smartphone broadcasts your exact location thousands of times per day to dozens of different companies. Each has the power… 4 weeks ago
- @tay_zaro I charge people sneezing in public after the 2nd "god bless you". After the third one it's 50 cents. Aft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- @rachelwalexande #MeToo 4 months ago
- @thederbyapex That's why I volunteer my #chiropractic services to the #GothamGirls #GGRD. Traveling to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- @GermanMistress2 Have you explored ocean swimming? The salt water is great for the skin. Also, the added dimension… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- RT @yokoono: Be thankful for your life, and forgive everybody, including yourself. 6 months ago
- @Miss_Tea_Maven Don't know enough details, but if I can help any, let me know. Sending my prayers. 7 months ago
- @Miss_Tea_Maven Sweet ride! 7 months ago
- @gothamderby Despite the predicted cold, I'm coming in to provide care at tonight's scrimmage. So bundle up, and prepare to play hard. 11 months ago
- RT @gothamderby: Get ready to meet the 2019 Gotham Girls Roller Derby Fresh Meat! Don't miss this exciting event as our newest draftees are… 12 months ago
- @PageSings Plan to visit NYC? Soon? 1 year ago
- @PageSings your video just showed up on my feed, rare that I look at "tweeter" 1 year ago
- @gothamderby, the Tel Aviv skaters posted new video. Yes, they practice on a concrete floor at the local "Tech Spor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @GGRDJeerleaders: Join the Jeerleaders! Auditions are Sunday, November 4th! We're an all-gender, body positive squad who cheers on our a… 1 year ago
- RT @gothamderby: Are you trying out for our 2019 season? Our mini boot camps are the perfect opportunity to meet coaches and skaters while… 1 year ago
- RT @GGRDJeerleaders: Dance experience a plus, enthusiasm a must! We're the cheerleading squads for @GothamGirls local teams. We're a body… 1 year ago
- @gothamgirls @MTLROLLERDERBY We want video! 1 year ago
- RT @gothamgirls: This Saturday! Double the derby, double the fun at #ConeyIsland! Are you team 🧡🧡🧡 or 💛💛💛? Tickets here: https://t.co/vgEU8… 1 year ago
- @gothamgirls I will be treating skaters this Wednesday, if you can't see me then, arrange to drop by here at my off… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @neilhimself My former secretary now theater owner , @RobinSokoloff facebook.com/robin.sokoloff… 1 year ago