>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @WFTDA GGRD! 2 days ago
- @tay_zaro Good for you, it's pricey, but "eat the rich". Because when times are tough, the rich still have money. 2 days ago
- Keeping the small problems small! twitter.com/DanHeifermanMD… 1 week ago
- @covid19rip1 @tay_zaro Condolences dear Tay. 2 weeks ago
- @Naomielizabet QQQQ 3 weeks ago
- RT @PSPNpl: Women's rights are human rights. ⚡️ Drug users' rights are human rights. 🍀 #strajkkobiet #piekłokobiet #wyroknakobiety #drugpo… 3 weeks ago
- @KeyBarrettMSc Too busy having orgasms? 3 months ago
- @amandapalmer Preach! 4 months ago
- @amandapalmer Fuck well? 5 months ago
- @joshfoxfilm @NaomiAKlein @MichaelEMann @ayanaeliza @MMFlint @thenation Sorry guy, he is speaking truth. 7 months ago
- @AskCiti Can you confirm that a call from 844-386-3284 is from Citibank, not a scam? 7 months ago
- @amandapalmer Duck! You silly Goose, or you'll get hit with a plate. 7 months ago
- @amandapalmer Letting go of those things that no longer serve me. Becoming more of service myself. Recognizing the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 months ago
- RT @AOC: It is stomach-churning that the first thoughts these Senators had to a dire & classified #COVID briefing was how to profit off thi… 8 months ago
- @Miss_Tea_Maven Wake me when it's over. 8 months ago
- RT @Snowden: Your smartphone broadcasts your exact location thousands of times per day to dozens of different companies. Each has the power… 11 months ago
- @tay_zaro I charge people sneezing in public after the 2nd "god bless you". After the third one it's 50 cents. Aft… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 months ago
- @rachelwalexande #MeToo 1 year ago
- @thederbyapex That's why I volunteer my #chiropractic services to the #GothamGirls #GGRD. Traveling to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @GermanMistress2 Have you explored ocean swimming? The salt water is great for the skin. Also, the added dimension… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago