>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @Mollysdailykiss About right I guess. 11 hours ago
- I’m joining with 590,000+ fellow @MoveOn members to put pressure on @usantidoping, @wada_ama, and @iocmedia!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- @tay_zaro Dollars or people? 2 weeks ago
- @Epiphora Wanna hear her say "suck it bitch". 3 weeks ago
- @thisisnaomie Shalom sweetie! 3 weeks ago
- @thisisnaomie It's too hot to even look at that outfit! 3 weeks ago
- @tay_zaro They get shorter after June 21st. 1 month ago
- @thisisnaomie It works for Bugs Bunny. 1 month ago
- @marascotia @andreashelin @Pinterest Everyone needs a hobby. 2 months ago
- @euronewstravel I knew I would find it someday. 3 months ago
- @tay_zaro One would think you were Italian. 3 months ago
- @tay_zaro A treat to see you for us as well. Now when will you be in so I can treat you? 3 months ago
- @tay_zaro Less hassle for all of us. 3 months ago
- @thisisnaomie I'm trying but it's hard to drive like thisssss. Oopsie 4 months ago
- @tay_zaro Also need boundaries. 4 months ago
- @PhizLair "We're on a mission from god" 5 months ago
- RT @AlexanderSoros: Trump’s Election Lies Are Fueling a New GOP Voter Suppression Crusade vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/t… via @VanityFair 5 months ago
- RT @giavanam: The hardcopy is here at last! So proud to be part of this incredible collaboration centering the experiences and voices of wo… 5 months ago
- @gothamderby I am reminding our skaters that y'all can still get care at my office during this lockdown. Just conta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @Cybill_Troy Mild for an NYC winter,upper 30's to mid 40's. Occasional dips below freezing. 6 months ago