>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @UdiACLU: New Jersey once again ranks worst in the nation when it comes to racial disparities in prison, almost triple the nationwide av… 3 days ago
- RT @AOC: This issue is bigger than ideology. It is a moral imperative for humanity and our planet’s future to reduce and eventually elimina… 3 days ago
- RT @AOC: We cannot advance legislation that makes the climate crisis worse. The Exxon-designed “bipartisan” infrastructure plan worsens em… 3 days ago
- RT @AlexanderSoros: No country is safe until we're all safe! Proud to see @OpenSociety join other funders in ensuring equitable access to v… 3 days ago
- jpost.com/health-and-wel… 3 days ago
- @ShimaOliaee @PopUpMag Ooh Ooh, I gotta come see you. 6 days ago
- @Gothamist $50 isn't even "lunch money" in this town. Add a zero to that fine. Also have mask dispensers at the entrances. 3 weeks ago
- @ryangrim Because this way we know that it works. Like Pfizer letting Israel be the guinea pig for their Covid19 vaccine. 4 weeks ago
- opensocietyfoundations.org/newsroom/the-o… 4 weeks ago
- @ConanOBrien WHat is he whispering? 1 month ago
- @AlexanderSoros @OpenSociety @laurasilber @OSFAlbania @ADobrushi Bravo on doing this work, and still helping out in Haiti. 1 month ago
- @amandapalmer Is it in? 1 month ago
- @osfEUpolicy @OSFKasia Too little, and I suppose too late. 2 months ago
- @etravisrust Also has the narrowest waist. 2 months ago
- @MODELIONS It "Depends" 2 months ago
- @Mollysdailykiss About right I guess. 2 months ago
- I’m joining with 590,000+ fellow @MoveOn members to put pressure on @usantidoping, @wada_ama, and @iocmedia!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @tay_zaro Dollars or people? 3 months ago
- @Epiphora Wanna hear her say "suck it bitch". 3 months ago
- @thisisnaomie Shalom sweetie! 3 months ago