>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @gothamgirls Great time last night at the Derbyutaunt Ball. Thanks for the shout out as a sponsor; just to clarify… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @PhizLair "Walk a mile in another's shoes". You will want to be that far away when they discover you stole them. 1 month ago
- @suzyhotrod55 Just discovering the WFMU website. Glad to find your archived shows. (Additionally as an early riser… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @RealRonHoward Superbowl? Best time to go shopping, the stores here are all open and empty of other customers. 1 month ago
- A must see show y'all. twitter.com/sydneywayser/s… 5 months ago
- @Naomielizabet #MeToo 5 months ago
- @neilhimself Someone had to say it. If not, this would have fallen onto me. THANKS! 6 months ago
- @BDHnetwork @BryceDHoward Great pics, thanks 6 months ago
- @ReaganMatt Yikes! 6 months ago
- @NYCMayorsOffice @nycHealthy It's about time. 6 months ago
- @Gothamist Oops, I got mixed up, used my roommate's tuba. 7 months ago
- @andrewburri Hi guy, what are you doing these days. Say hi sometimes.....soon. 9 months ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: Buddhists see all as interdependent. Our opponents may show us sides of ourselves we find abhorrent. In that, Trump is iro… 9 months ago
- @Naomielizabet The more I look at this pic, the more fun and weird stuff pops out at me.💘 10 months ago
- So should these cells be collecting social security? If a collection of cells are considered a human being by the "… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 months ago
- @Teresamarienyc Please call if you want to make an appointment. 212-254-4586 11 months ago
- @AccuGroove Where can I audition your cabs in NYC? 1 year ago
- @AlessaCrow Just listened, yes I measured before and after, it works! 1 year ago
- @jenniferfragoso Nice sharing a bit of Coltrane and #chiropractic with you. 1 year ago
- Love her sense of humor and song. twitter.com/Naomielizabet/… 2 years ago