>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @euronewstravel I knew I would find it someday. 1 month ago
- @tay_zaro One would think you were Italian. 1 month ago
- @tay_zaro A treat to see you for us as well. Now when will you be in so I can treat you? 1 month ago
- @tay_zaro Less hassle for all of us. 1 month ago
- @thisisnaomie I'm trying but it's hard to drive like thisssss. Oopsie 2 months ago
- @tay_zaro Also need boundaries. 2 months ago
- @PhizLair "We're on a mission from god" 2 months ago
- RT @AlexanderSoros: Trump’s Election Lies Are Fueling a New GOP Voter Suppression Crusade vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/t… via @VanityFair 2 months ago
- RT @giavanam: The hardcopy is here at last! So proud to be part of this incredible collaboration centering the experiences and voices of wo… 3 months ago
- @gothamderby I am reminding our skaters that y'all can still get care at my office during this lockdown. Just conta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @Cybill_Troy Mild for an NYC winter,upper 30's to mid 40's. Occasional dips below freezing. 3 months ago
- @AudiophiliacMan Looks great. I still need info on my Reisong Mk3 amp. How do I set bias on new 300B tubes. ANy con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @AudiophiliacMan Looking for biasing information on the Reisong mk3. Can I bias the 300B output tubes easily. Bette… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @AOC Back then there were anti-usury laws in place. 5 months ago
- @IRuleSubsDrool It is constantly evolving and / or refining. 5 months ago
- @neilhimself The good news is this, no mice would get in as well. 5 months ago
- Can't argue with this logic! #WearAMaskSaveALife twitter.com/alyankovic/sta… 5 months ago
- @WFTDA GGRD! 5 months ago
- @tay_zaro Good for you, it's pricey, but "eat the rich". Because when times are tough, the rich still have money. 5 months ago
- Keeping the small problems small! twitter.com/DanHeifermanMD… 5 months ago