>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @AmoneyResists: Just gonna leave this here. Please vote accordingly. #RoevemberIsComing https://t.co/45NMqaqINN 5 hours ago
- RT @tatyanaodesssa: He was my daughter’s buddy, it was always separate hug for her. He could find the words for everyone despite his age. H… 5 hours ago
- RT @JoyceWhiteVance: We are so very lucky to have @RepJeffries as a public servant in this country. Listen to the very end. He says exactly… 1 day ago
- RT @OpenSociety: Relying on COVID vaccine makers concentrated in developed countries has led to inequitable access for lower-income countri… 1 day ago
- RT @FridaGhitis: You want to see courage: Women in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan hold a protest in support of Iran. One sign says: “Iran h… 2 days ago
- RT @MVoltairine: https://t.co/dhmWaKOWJv 3 days ago
- RT @buitengebieden: Cat-egory 3 hurricane.. https://t.co/ookM6MrZKn 3 days ago
- RT @amandapalmer: i signed this, as did many of my fellow writers. if you love libraries, please spread the word. 3 days ago
- RT @OpenSociety: “The case for multilateralism looks stronger than ever, partly because of the pigheadedness and head-in-sand approach of s… 4 days ago
- RT @AscentChiro: Headache Study: #Chiropractic Twice As Effective As Medication Alone, With Fewer Side Effects ascentchiropractic.com/headache-study… #get… 4 days ago
- RT @michelebgoodwin: Justice Clarence Thomas failed to report nearly $700,000 of his wife's income, checking a box that said "none" on disc… 4 days ago
- @MVoltairine So glad I'm not a praying mantis, I still have my head. 6 days ago
- Join me at Mass Action to Defend Abortion Access & Defeat the Right! action.womensmarch.com/events/mass-ac… 6 days ago
- RT @Amy_Siskind: Word! https://t.co/eKnxny5Ycu 6 days ago
- RT @drninaansary: The violent and inhumane treatment of a woman peacefully protesting by the police force in Iran. Shame on the the UN for… 6 days ago
- RT @FridaGhitis: Russia: Womens’s protest in Yakutsk. Chant: Give us back our grandfathers. (Men as old as 62 being forced to go fight in U… 6 days ago
- RT @Omid_M: Fearless! During the funeral of Javad Heydari, one of the victims of the current protests in Iran, started after #MahsaAmini’s… 6 days ago
- @AlexanderSoros Happy 5783! 6 days ago
- @MVoltairine Hugs R US 6 days ago
- RT @TheLancet: "Harm reduction and other proven public health interventions need to be at the centre of a new, regulation-based approach to… 1 week ago