>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- @rachelwalexande #MeToo 1 month ago
- @thederbyapex That's why I volunteer my #chiropractic services to the #GothamGirls #GGRD. Traveling to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @GermanMistress2 Have you explored ocean swimming? The salt water is great for the skin. Also, the added dimension… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- RT @yokoono: Be thankful for your life, and forgive everybody, including yourself. 3 months ago
- @Miss_Tea_Maven Don't know enough details, but if I can help any, let me know. Sending my prayers. 4 months ago
- @Miss_Tea_Maven Sweet ride! 5 months ago
- @gothamderby Despite the predicted cold, I'm coming in to provide care at tonight's scrimmage. So bundle up, and prepare to play hard. 9 months ago
- RT @gothamderby: Get ready to meet the 2019 Gotham Girls Roller Derby Fresh Meat! Don't miss this exciting event as our newest draftees are… 9 months ago
- @PageSings Plan to visit NYC? Soon? 11 months ago
- @PageSings your video just showed up on my feed, rare that I look at "tweeter" 11 months ago
- @gothamderby, the Tel Aviv skaters posted new video. Yes, they practice on a concrete floor at the local "Tech Spor… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- RT @GGRDJeerleaders: Join the Jeerleaders! Auditions are Sunday, November 4th! We're an all-gender, body positive squad who cheers on our a… 1 year ago
- RT @gothamderby: Are you trying out for our 2019 season? Our mini boot camps are the perfect opportunity to meet coaches and skaters while… 1 year ago
- RT @GGRDJeerleaders: Dance experience a plus, enthusiasm a must! We're the cheerleading squads for @GothamGirls local teams. We're a body… 1 year ago
- @gothamgirls @MTLROLLERDERBY We want video! 1 year ago
- RT @gothamgirls: This Saturday! Double the derby, double the fun at #ConeyIsland! Are you team 🧡🧡🧡 or 💛💛💛? Tickets here: https://t.co/vgEU8… 1 year ago
- @gothamgirls I will be treating skaters this Wednesday, if you can't see me then, arrange to drop by here at my off… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @neilhimself My former secretary now theater owner , @RobinSokoloff facebook.com/robin.sokoloff… 1 year ago
- @tubeampfixer That was my amp, sounds amazing, my floors are shaking with 435 tube watts of clean, bass. Best it has ever sounded. 1 year ago
- @gothamgirls Cheering for "Queens of Gridlock", gotta stay neutral here. 1 year ago