>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @AlinejadMasih: My message to Iran’s regime who hired 3 criminals to kill me on US soil is clear; I don't want to talk to them. I want t… 3 days ago
- RT @officejjsmart: Iranian 🇮🇷 weapons factories are exploding tonight. This is a game changer. https://t.co/WjSonqUX6k 3 days ago
- RT @EuromaidanPress: Consequences of the Russian massive artillery shelling of Kherson residential areas today 📷via https://t.co/7ABvHrxlJ… 3 days ago
- RT @NazaninBoniadi: A protester begs Iranians to take to the streets and not let this revolution die out. Despite Western cynicism, the emb… 1 week ago
- RT @udiofer_: Heading over right now to the protests in Tel Aviv against Netanyahu's radical plan to strip the courts of their powers, whic… 1 week ago
- @MVoltairine Good thing I don't believe in god. 1 week ago
- RT @Dasha_Navalnaya: Two years ago today my dad returned to Moscow to fight for a democratic, free and beautiful Russia. Today we are launc… 2 weeks ago
- @AuntCunt As a Gemini,I have to agree. 2 weeks ago
- @Alison_S_Lacey Curving to the right or left, any preference? 2 weeks ago
- RT @HRANA_English: #Farnaz_Hosseinzadeh, arrested over protests in #Tehran, was sentenced to four years, eight months in prison, and 74 las… 2 weeks ago
- Smart dog, the peel is the best part. twitter.com/buitengebieden… 2 weeks ago
- RT @CoolBikeArt1: Cyclists during the Montgomery Bus Boycott of 1955-56 #MLKDay https://t.co/vi8oP8eBe2 2 weeks ago
- RT @OSFKasia: #MLK2023 https://t.co/v8AbhxL2NC 2 weeks ago
- RT @jilevin: Because it's about greed? https://t.co/bkxDMDl0M4 2 weeks ago
- RT @AuschwitzMuseum: 15 January 1915 | Jewish woman Feiga Tabakman was born in Gdańsk. She was a hatter. During the war she lived in France… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NasimiShabnam: This is Mursal Nabizadah. She was a former Member of Parliament in Afghanistan and was shot dead in her home last night… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Gothamist: If you’ve ever waited on a subway platform at Borough Hall in Downtown Brooklyn and assumed you were breathing gross air, yo… 2 weeks ago
- RT @buitengebieden: His first kiss.. 😅 https://t.co/6BSV8XwdpP 3 weeks ago
- @buitengebieden All my dates go like this. 3 weeks ago
- RT @MVoltairine: Dealin with devils... https://t.co/014QvPNJON 3 weeks ago