>This week I will follow up on last week’s analysis of thyroid activity.
If you had a low thyroid condition, the first, easiest, and most common cause is inadequate iodine availabilty. Though we depend on iodine supplemented table salt, the current usage of chlorides and flourides in our water supply work against us. That’s because these are so much more reactive than poor little iodine, that they prevent proper activation of thyroxin (T3).
So now, find a bottle of common iodine, like for cuts and scrapes, and paint a one inch square on your skin. I use the forearm, where it won’t rub against clothing or the body. Time how long it takes to disappear ( get absorbed).
If it takes less than 24 hours, you need more iodine. (I will write about your water supply later on.)
I currently recomend a product called Iodoral, this combines the iodine and iodide forms in a moderate dose and a good price. Take two daily, until your repeated skin tests is negative. Then take one daily as a regular practice, because if you were deficient before you will be again.
- Follow Union Square Spinal Care on WordPress.com
- RT @gothamderby: The wait is OVER — live, in-person Gotham Roller Derby games are back! Two All-Boro Mash Up teams will be facing off in… 1 day ago
- @eliza_relman @AOC Mazaal Tov! 1 day ago
- RT @OpenSociety: In the face of a record number of deaths from drug overdose in the United States, the Biden administration’s recently rele… 4 days ago
- @neilhimself If you want , for a. night or two,you can crash here. Get adjusted too ;) 4 days ago
- RT @JDCocchiarella: Dear Elon Musk, No one wants Trump on Twitter. Sincerely, All Americans 1 week ago
- RT @OSFKasia: Nice history of NYC harm reduction, from early ActUP to opening of safe consumption rooms. Great photoes by @grahammacindoe:… 1 week ago
- RT @gothamderby: 🚨Tryouts - save the date!!!🚨 Want to skate with Gotham? Now’s your chance. Registration is now open for league tryouts, w… 1 week ago
- RT @LoriCKW: *Missouri is joining Louisiana in making IUDs and Plan B illegal. *Arizona GOP Senate candidate calls for condoms to be bann… 1 week ago
- RT @DrugPolicyOrg: As the overdose crisis grows, U.S leaders call for more punitive approaches that harm people. The recent vote by the CO… 1 week ago
- @RealRonHoward Thanks for your message, I only have had the pleasure of knowing Bryce from her NYU days here in NYC… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @clairecmc: I can’t in good conscience recommend young women go to colleges in states where taking a morning after pill could make them… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Birchall_Jon: “The climate plan from billionaire George Soros’s investing firm Soros Fund Management — among the most detailed and tran… 3 weeks ago
- RT @thisisnaomie: If one more raven says “nevermore” to me, I swear to god… https://t.co/qgQTnnTar7 3 weeks ago
- RT @joeamon: 👇 Visit rights.health to watch interviews with #rights activists, browse the resource library, and register to take… 3 weeks ago
- RT @OSFKasia: We welcome Biden admin's new strategy on drugs - 1st one to recognize life-saving & evidence-based interventions to address o… 3 weeks ago
- RT @georgesoros: Even as laws increasingly threaten reproductive rights, one company—with support from the Soros Economic Development Fund—… 1 month ago
- RT @NYTHealth: “Should you wear a mask when you’re in an aluminum tube, shoulder to shoulder with people for six hours?” one public health… 1 month ago
- RT @OpenSociety: Early on, our founder George Soros recognized a just approach to drugs—focused on support, not punishment, of people who u… 1 month ago
- RT @ethannadelmann: Review of #Medicaid prescriptions from 2011-19 found significant reductions in prescriptions for #pain, #depression, #a… 1 month ago
- RT @RafaelPFigueroa: “We need to decriminalize drug possessions; these laws disproportionately drive people of color incarceration while fa… 1 month ago